What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletter related cookies.
This site offers email newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to check if you are already subscribed and whether to show you certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies.
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies.
In order to provide you with the best experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page.
- Their use of advertising cookies enables them and their partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site(s) and/or other sites on the Internet.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site is delivered. When we are testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products and services, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to us as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allows you to connect with your social networks in various ways. For these to work, most of the social media sites including Facebook, Google and Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you. As was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safe to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can email me at [email protected].